One of the things our guests most like to do is to relax and enjoy the house, the garden and the swimming pool. However, all manner of cultural, sporting and leisure activities are also possible. Be this strolling on paths alongside the fields of crops, through woods or following the lazy meander of the River Fluvià that loops around us, there are walks available for all kinds of legs. These same tracks can be covered by bike (we have mountain bikes) and, for the hardy, running. Additionally, there are many excursions and visits to be made, taking a half or full day, to get to know our district and its surroundings.
LOCAL BEAUTY SPOTS:
- The inlets of the Costa Brava.
- Banyoles, with its lake.
- Aiguamolls de l'Empordà Natural Park (wetlands).
- Cap de Creus Natural Park and the l'Albera hills.
- Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park.
- The Pyrenees and the Núria and Camprodon valleys.
- Romanesque art (Besalú, Sta. Pau, Ripoll, St. Pere de Rodes, Vilabertran, etc.).
- Empúries (Greek and Roman ruins).
- The Ullastret Iberian town.
- Girona’s old quarter.
- The Dalí Triangle (Dalí Museum in Figueres, house in Port-Lligat and Púbol Castle).
- Bicycle rides.
- Horse riding 8 km away.
- Ultralight flights.
- Diving around the Illes Medes.
- Balloon rides.
- Parachuting in Ampuriabrava.
- Watersports on the Costa Brava.
FAMILY WORKSHOPS, GAMES AND MASSAGE:
Aimed at families with children up to 6 years.
We try to set a workshop intended to start in the technique of infant massage, helping to improve the links parents, children and thus to benefit from the use of massage. Through games, stories and songs, we apply the technique of infant massage and learn to understand and appreciate the sense of touch and its benefits.
The duration is an hour and a half and the price 100-150 euros, depending on the number of families.
The workshop is the anchor of Mercè (house), and relational psychomotricists educator of infant massage.